Production Blog: Continued Filming

 On March 15th, I went back outside to record. I started with more hope than last time because I didn't think it could be any worse. It turned out a lot better than I expected it to be. I had a way better experience this time. I was surprisingly able to hold the camera still when I needed to. I had to try really hard not to pant loudly at first. However I soon realized that it benefited me to pant as loud as I could. I also had to run as fast as I could which isn't hard on its own but I kept dropping my phone so I had to redo the scene a lot. I had to try to be really emotional with my facial expressions in order to show despair. Overall there were a lot of problems however I had a much better time filming as opposed to my previous times.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Design Research: Thriller

Production Blog: Editing

AICE Media Studies Intro Blog(Music Video)