Production Blog: Editing

 On March 16, I decided to edit what I had filmed. First I turned on my phone in order to access my filming. then I sent it to my computer in order to edit it there. What I had not realized was my computer wasn't working properly because I had to replace the battery. I had to change plans after so I used my phone to edit. It turned out to be more convenient since I could just open my editing app and press on the video from my gallery. On my computer I would have had to go to my email and download the video which would be very tedious. I then realized that I had no editing app since I deleted my old one in order to have some more space on my phone. This time however I thought I may as well get a different one because I may find a better one than before. I tried multiple different apps but none of them were for me. Eventually I just gave up on finding a new one and downloaded the one I previously had. It took me aa long time but in the end I'm happy with how it turned out.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Design Research: Thriller

AICE Media Studies Intro Blog(Music Video)