Production Blog: Failed Editing

I had nothing else but my terrible filming ready. I had planned to film again on March 15. More unforeseen circumstances came up so I could not film that day. Instead I tried to be optimistic and decided that maybe I could turn my failure from my first filming shot into something better through editing. I shortly learned that I was not capable of doing so. Even though I had improved in editing skills especially in comparison to long ago I was still not that great at it. It was almost as disappointing as when I filmed the failure. I did things such as cutting out the parts where the phone fell. I was also able to make the scene darker in lighting to try to distract from how shaky I was during filming. However I still did not like it. It was sad but I had to deal with the fact that it just did not resonate with me.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Design Research: Thriller

Production Blog: Editing

AICE Media Studies Intro Blog(Music Video)