Production Blog: Filming

I had planned to film on the 27th of February. There have been some unexpected circumstances and events that happened which prevented this. As such I filmed on March 10th. However it had rained on that day so I could not film the scenes that required me to be outside. Instead I decided to film all the scenes that I could do indoors. I had fun recreating the expression of fear, despair, and shock. I had to do about 10 retries to get it right. The major hard part was trying to have a dark  scene and still have my facial expression be visible. I had to keep some lights on in order to get it right. I will continue to film on March 15th.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Design Research: Thriller

Production Blog: Editing

AICE Media Studies Intro Blog(Music Video)