Production Blog: Failed Filming

 I had tried to do some filming on the 27th of February however I failed miserably. Its as if for some reason on that day my luck was terrible. Nothing would go my way no matter what. I was very shaky when trying to film so it looked terrible. On the scenes where I could lean my phone onto something my phone would fall down. I just couldn't do anything right so I thought to myself that I would try again another day. I then tried again on the first of March. While it was better it was not good enough. I hated the end result. I didn't wanna give up so I kept trying and trying. I eventually realized that I was just tiring myself with this so I left it for a different day. I hated that day as I got nothing accomplished however it taught me not to stress myself out over things.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Design Research: Thriller

Production Blog: Editing

AICE Media Studies Intro Blog(Music Video)